Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hosoya Yoshimasa - Voice Message














Voice Message


I'm Hosoya Yoshimasa, playing Shiraishi Kuranosuke.
I finished singing "Bible". This is the second time they let me sing, since the semi-final volume 2 "Tachikiritai" group. At that time, I really had a hard time, no matter how many times I tried I wasn't satisfied, I had many frustrating memories. "I should've done it like this" or "I should've done it like that." Or "I'd like to try it again" I was thinking like that and then they brought this up. This time I thought, "this time I'll get it right", and here I am today. They gave me an instrumental cd before I sang, when I listened to it, I thought it was really really cool, such a dramatic song. Personally, the line "unwavering pride" and the last chorus, I think they're very fitting for Shiraishi, so I like them. I'm starting to be passionate about this, aren't I?
In the story the shitenhouji arc has already ended, but you can watch the OVA as many times as you want, so if you liked it, please watch the match between Fuji-kun and Shiraishi-kun again. The third OVA volume will also have lots of drama, and it's turning out to be very interesting, so I hope you'll watch that too. Well then! This was Hosoya Yoshimasa playing Shiraishi Kuranosuke. Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment