Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saeki Kojirou - Gift














Gift


The distant sunset waves goodbye
I look back at the footprints of today
The many memories I have
Wrap my heart gently

Our firm bond
shines through the repeating everyday
The things I feel, the things I want to convey
won't ever change

I wanted to send you
only these straightforward feelings of mine
The courage to look for the answer to tomorrow
That's a Special Gift for you.

When tomorrow comes, the sun rises again
Although I survived many nights
I want to keep one of the promises
carved in my heart sparkling

Casual words
The meaning of us meeting, the dream we drew
To be able to find it, to mutually understand
So as to keep it warm

I wanted to send you
The joy of spending time together
It turns into power to face tomorrow
That's a Special Gift for me.

I try walking from here
to our dream that's only just beginning
I found it, the strenght to change
That's a Special Gift for us.

I'll now give it to you who connects our hearts


No comments:

Post a Comment