Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Shiraishi Kuranosuke - Seinaru Yoru ni Tsutaetai Koto















What I want to convey on this holy night


I want to see you, just for today, more than anyone else
Today is the special day of this year
Normally I hide it behind funny jokes
But I want to convey my true feelings only to you

"If I'd say it in front of everyone like this
they would interfere, so I won't,
but the truth is, I'm always dreaming about you.
You know, those dreams that make your heart skip a beat."

Love is blind, it's like a poison
There aren't any strategies even in the Bible
When I look into your eyes my heart is in ecstasy
Come on closer, the snowy road is slippery

"What, you're making a face like your heart was hit by a peashooter. *
You know, this took me more courage than during matches.
Will you... let me hear your answer?"


* This is a pun, "hato" means pigeon, but with his accent he could be saying "haato" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment