Saturday, January 18, 2014

Hirakoba Rin - I☆FEEL☆FREE














I☆FEEL☆FREE


No matter what, everything will be fine in the end
Decide by yourself
If you fall, everything will be fine in the end
Even a scar is something to be proud of

Even to the bright blue sky
it'll always follow like a field of dreams
GO FIGHT!

Even If you hate bitter gourd, everything will be fine in the end
Bitter things weaken
Even if you are short, everything will be fine in the end
You can spin really fast

In the morning when I started my journey to the vast world
I vowed to my chest, someday I'll change the world

Habushot that looks like a flying bird
Feel the wind of freedom
I smashed a wall with the value I won with my heart
opening a new door
I FEEL FREE!

The dream I saw under a banyan...

from the white splash rippling ocean
The waves carry me to tomorrow, all my truth

Habushot that draws like a floating cloud
Is the only one of it's kind in the whole world
Regrets doesn't fit the future that is coming soon
Let's go search for the light

Habushot that looks like it will fly forever
Feel the wind of freedom
I FEEL FREE!




No comments:

Post a Comment