Saturday, January 18, 2014

Mukahi Gakuto - DA DA DA















DA DA DA


I've surely grown wings, and saying that I'm also a bit proud
When I fly it's always like that, I can even do a moon sault

When I show a swift attack the game is an instant show time
Do it fast, I'm about to lose my wings

Being on the edge is always fun
When I turn around and around I always win
Carelessness is always my archenemy
If I lose my concentration and lose it'll surely be bad

When I make it to the sky the sun is always facing me and smiling
I want to fly forever, also teach me the sun sault

If these wings can't fly, change them, please my god
Please do it fast, it's already love-forty

Little by little my stamina is decreasing
Turning round and round, getting dizzy, can't jump, JUMP BOY
It's a blunder that's shameful
My pace distribution is always a worry

Still I'll show and jump high to the sky
When I exceed my limits, the score is forty-love

I overcome the being on the edge, STEP UP
I keep jumping facing tomorrow
I'll change jumping to flying
My wings are already right in front of me

Being on the edge really is fun
When I turn around and around I win more
Carelessness is still my archenemy
Everyone has eternal wings



No comments:

Post a Comment