Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Atobe Keigo - Up to You















Up to You


If I live like that
pretending and deceiving
Everything should go smoothly
That's not so bad at all

Trying to be relatively easily accepting and apologizing
If everything gets settled easily like that
It's wiser than getting into trouble
That's what I think... That's what I think

As if!
Let's destroy our Heart & Soul
A firmly binding Pride
I'm ready, Just arrived here
Up Side Down It's Alright
Arrogant soul, sensitively, yeah
repeating Day by Day
Alone paranoid, heart running away
Full throttle, What's going on?
Even in a dream Feel So Good
Are you ready? Lady?
Wait a sec
Leave it to me

Pretending like that
On which surface am I going to paint the mud?
Leaving that aside, today
the sun is awfully huge
My throat is drying... really drying

Like that... Like that...

Let's beat up Love & Peace
By yourself, Knocking door
Unreliable account, a triple three-way
Going Down It's Alright
Brave soul, regrets, yeah
repeating Round by Round
Future vision, a dangerous aspect
Just What's going on?
Asleep or awake, Make me feel
Are you ready? Lady?
Wait a sec, sounds fun
Leave it to me



No comments:

Post a Comment