Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oishi Shuichirou - Daisuki

I love you


A shooting star came, straight from my extended hands
Can you see, that chance star will get our feelings across

Everyone has their own ideals that they work hard towards
That strenght of personality seems alien to me

Although things can't always go smoothly
Naturally there are days we have conflicts, that's just how the universe is, wow!

A shooting star came, unadnorned short words
each of them is different, getting our feelings across

Sometimes an idea to keep my distance crosses my mind
And, well, there are also many things I don't see

Misunderstandings and detours have already been substracted
Imagine a little, beyond words, that our hearts are the universe, wow!

A shooting star came, an unconcealed, strong gaze
A beautiful shooting star fell into my heart

That's right, if your heart is feeling down
let's stand still for a while, I'll be there with you

A shooting star came, it's a sign to get to know each other a little more
Can you see, that chance star flashed quietly

A shooting star came, your soft smile twinkled
A beautiful chance star, our feelings will get across



1 comment:

  1. Do you have the link of the song ? Cant find anywhere to hear it..

    ReplyDelete