Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Oishi Shuichirou - Omoi
















Thoughts


Fluffy clouds were flowing with the wind as I looked up at the endless sky
For some reason that kind wind was crying

A town I didn't know, a road I walked alone
The loneliness, longing and weakness I suddenly noticed

I wonder if the blue color of the sky is kind?
No matter where you are, it is connected under the same sky

When I think about the person important to me, my heart is an endless sky
It doesn't matter how far she is, I'll fly to her right now

Waving sea, the sound of the waves
gently wrap and melt away all the suffering and pain

Because the blue color of the water is sad?
Because it has received so many tears?

Because I accept all the thoughts of you that stick to my heart
I'm the one about to cry if I can make you laugh

The bleeding moon and the azure sea overlap, the world begins to float
The dark sorrow scatters and dissolves with the light

At dawn a flower bloomed in my small heart
Rooted, looking up at the sky, my thoughts will reach the heavens



No comments:

Post a Comment