Thursday, February 13, 2014

Oishi Shuichirou - Song For Us















Song For Us


Unnoticed, the seasons flow past
Winter preparations slowly begin
Hoping I don't cry, I'm carefully warming up
these quiet feelings of mine

I'll be next to you on the sleepless nights
so feel free to talk to me whenever you want
You're not alone, so let's share our loneliness a little
and overcome it

Thinking about the irreplaceable everyone
Days keep passing and I look up at the night sky
Repeating the encounters and farewells
right now we're all here, aren't we

If these feelings that won't disappear
stay in my heart, that's fine
Hoping these painful days will someday turn into happiness
let's keep slowly walking forward

Even when it would be easier to just tell you all of this
the sadness completely erase the words
Hoping my feelings will reach my beloved friends
I wish on a shooting star
And now, I'm dedicating this song



No comments:

Post a Comment