Thursday, February 6, 2014

Oishi Shuichirou - Tsuki no Kidou
















Moon's Orbit


6 - 6, the wheel of destiny
spins noisily around
In this moment I won't back off, a gun barrel was released
The days I clenched my teeth, light and shadow
and the height of the wave that's going to engulf me
Even the weight of the sweat about to wash away my soul

The oath to not betray each other, the meaning of existence
I believe them all

O moon, you tear to pieces even the consuming dark clouds
I'll entrust my life to you, freezing rising moon
O moon, you even ridicule such things as limits
Your cold orbit flickers, Last-minute breaker
I'll wager on you shining moon

Dead Zone, a closed location
I'll launch so I can pry it open
The one tearing off my chance, ist it an enemy or an ally

The irreplaceable things are a promise, a proof of living
Everything is my territory

O moon, you descent like a miracle
the ultimate crescent moon going to recap it's victory
O moon, you pass through quietly
A sharp hunter who shoots just as planned
Endless howling moon

O moon, you tear to pieces even the consuming dark clouds
I'll entrust my life to you, freezing rising moon
O moon, you'll surely get a hold of it someday
Searching for hope, a seeker of tomorrow
Now you're a shining moon




No comments:

Post a Comment