Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Itarou Migihashi - Give me, Give me, Give me















Give me, Give me, Give me


My right side is a field of God
I won't let anyone past me, not even a single ball, lightsaber

Even if an infinite universe spreads on my right side, I'll protect it
Even if a myriad of balls are shot at my right side, I'll return them

"We came back", don't spout such nonsense
Zombies wearing black jerseys, you could have come two days ago

It's as if I don't have a left side
However you return my balls, they'll go right, right, right
Instead of overcoming my weakpoint
I'll keep on polishing my specialty, that's how I roll, lightsaber

This round zone doesn't need a second definition
Just keep burning my gracefully cool way of life in any way you want

Being born on the day of chopsticks, I fight betting my pride
This lone leader has no blind spots

I bet my life only on my right side
I want to continue being a rarity
My right side is a field of God
I won't let anyone past me, not even a single ball, lightsaber

You can only target my right side from now on
Shall I just admire your spirit
I'm a man with an unyielding right edge
If you get past my right side, it's the first and the last time, lightsaber



No comments:

Post a Comment